Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016

Summer Vacation

Yearningly looking forward to my vacation this month, I created a layout in memory of the holiday on Canarien Island a few years ago. The photo used in this LO was taken by me in a small fisherman's village on Lanzarote. The next such photo I'm going to take will be from Fisherman's Wharf at Pier 39 in SFO! So watch out for that project to come in a few weeks...


Here is a list of materials and tools that I used for the canvas:

- Gerstaecker canvas board

- Prima Art Ingredients - mini art stones 
- Prima Art Ingredients - mica powder and flakes
- Prima Paper Flowers - crisp foliage
- Prima Mixed Media Essentials (heavy gesso white)
- DIY Shop chalkboard tags
- Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress Inks 
Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress Sprays Stain
other utensils like cord, gauze, buttons, fabric flovers, sandals etc. 
- photo taken by me on Lanzarote fisherman's village

And here are a few details of this project:





I'm joing the challanges at:

***
Craft Style - Wyzwanie #26 "wakacje"


***
The Mixed Media - Monthly Challenge #27 "Travel"


***
More Mixed Media Challenge - "Anything Goes" optional Bright Colours


***
The Studio Challenges - "17th July - Summer"
***
You are all an amazing inspiration for me!!!


Thank you for your visit and interest in my work!

16 Kommentare:

  1. Świetna praca :) A ta zawieszka sandałki urocza :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wspaniala praca:)! pozdrawiam cieplo:), malwinku DT Craft Style

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love it, amazing work, Dora! ❤ LG Sigrid

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Totally stunning. Love everything about this, just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is a great project! Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the colors, textures, that photo, those little sandals... Well, I just LOVE it all! Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    AntwortenLöschen